February 20, 2012


Haha... this is quite a story. For family home evening we all (including Bailey) piled in the car to go to Petco. We got some stuff for Bailey and then decided to stop by Jamba (more gift cards you know). Eric went in and I stayed with Bailey in the car. After he had been gone for a while Bailey started whining so I thought she might have to go to the bathroom. I got out of the car right as Eric was coming back to the car, and told him I was going to take Bailey to the bathroom. I closed the door and walked across the parking lot to a grassy spot. Eric said, "Uh Tia, do you have the keys?" I thought he was kidding. He wasn't. Ah man. I just locked us out of the car. I didn't even realize the doors were locked! It was pretty chilly out. We stood there calling everyone we could think of to see if someone could pick up the car's spare at our apartment. We finally got ahold of Eric's good friend Landon and he rescued us. We got permission from an anonymous and very nice Jamba Juice employee to bring Bailey inside hidden in my jacket while we waited for Landon. What a friend! What a family night!

No comments:

Post a Comment