May 8, 2012
This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. The humane society gave us some pain meds for Bailey to take while she's healing from her surgery. We're supposed to keep her from being active and prevent her from running around and jumping as much as possible for 10 days. I think the people at the humane society are all getting a good laugh... because these pain meds are more like caffeine pills. Bailey has been running laps around the house and jumping up onto all the furniture while she makes her laps almost non-stop. She has about 3 times as much energy as she normally does. So this "keeping her calm" thing is a joke. The best part is when I went to take this picture of Bailey's perscription container, the intention was to have Bailey sitting in the background... but she leaped up at the bottle right when I took the picture. I think she just wanted to demonstrate the caffeine effect for everyone. Haha. Well, we've decided to nix the pills and see if she'll come off her high a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment