Happy Mother's Day Mom Hammond and Mom Merrill! :) I made these lovely chocolate dipped strawberries for our moms... and then ruined them. It was very sad. Fortunately I took a picture, but then I stored them in an airtight container, which was a bad idea. It made the strawberries sweat and rot quickly. So come Mother's Day I opened them up to find rotten strawberries. Oh no! Well, I guess I'll have to re-make them and it will be a late Mother's Day present.
That aside... we sure are grateful for our wonderful moms. Our sweet moms raised us and taught us how to be good people. They continue to be incredible examples and inspirations to us. We are so grateful to feel endless support and love from both of them and we love them so much!
WOAH!!!! Martha Stewart has nothin' on this! Impressive, Tia--they look great.
ReplyDelete