August 4, 2012

Today was my high school 5-year reunion! I can't believe it's been five years! These are my bestest friends from high school. There's Dan Mortimer on the left (friends since 9th grade), then Josh Harris in the middle (friends since 5th grade) and Brett Bunker on the right (friends since 4th grade). Talk about a good group of friends! I love these guys. It was so much fun to get together with them all and catch up. I'm so glad that we've stayed friends and that this wasn't the first time I've seen them or talked to them since high school. I've been blessed with some pretty incredible friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. ANNNNND now Liz feels old. LOL Glad you got to enjoy time with friends! I still haven't been to a reunion because they're in Louisiana but I'm dying to go to my 20 year to say I've been.... in two years. ;)

    ReplyDelete