I came home from another full day of work to find Eric had taken out all the trash, done all the dishes, cleaned the mirrors, vacuumed, and swept and mopped the floors. No one asked him, he just did it. I thanked him and hugged him and he said, "well I had a bunch of free time!"
"Yeah," I said, "but most husbands probably would have just played video games or watched TV instead." Thanks honey!!!
Chris has trained the boys well. She expected them to help out at all times and take care of themselves when they were old enough to so we Merrill wives are the lucky beneficiaries of this! Granted, I was raised in a house where the wife does all the stuff so it drives me CRAZY when Michael tries to help. LOL I've been training him for 8 years now to NOT help me so I can do it just-so. Those Merrill boys sure know their way around the house though! :D
ReplyDelete