November 15, 2011


A tribute to my OCD! This particular issue has been driving me crazy since we moved in. We don't have much hanging space, so when we moved in I hung things in our storage closet as well as on a movable garment rack I bought, just to get them out of the way and keep them from wrinkling. And Eric has laughed at me as I've been going crazy because half of my shirts are in one place, half of them in the other, and the same with my jackets and skirts. Nothing was organized, and nothing was in the right color category. Talk about a crisis. Lol. So today I finally had the time to organize it all. The shirts are now all on the garment rack, sorted of course by color, and the skirts and jackets have all found their home in the storage room. aaaaahhhh. OCD satisfied at last. ;)

1 comment:

  1. My closet is color coordinated as well....Wasn't our closet like that when we lived together?

    ReplyDelete