July 16, 2012

 Eric decided to shave his beard off for a job interview at the hospital (he's trying to get a second job part-time for the summer and fall). He decided to do it in stages. Here's the before shot.
 Stage one: The Count of Monte Cristo. Seriously though, doesn't he look like he should be in that movie??
Stage two: The creeper. I think he looks like a pedofile. He sent this picture with his creepy mustache to a few people. Everyone thought he looked like a cop... or a 80's porn star. Can't say I'm familiar with any porn stars... no comment on that one. I just think he looked creepy.
Stage three: the cleanly shaven Eric. Forgot to take a picture of this one but I'm sure you can imagine it. :)

2 comments:

  1. We're not familiar with 80's porn stars either but an 80's porn star WOULD be creepy and yep...he looks creepy! LOL And hilarious. There's a reason that look went out of style. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true. My dad sported a mustache for YEARS in the 80's and early 90's. eeeeuuugghhh. He looks much less creepy now. :)

    ReplyDelete