June 18, 2012

 Remember those Big-O Tires we bought?? Well today was free Lagoon day!
 We had a great time. This is Eric in line for the Colossus, his favorite ride. See how excited he is?! Haha the sad part was we went on a spinning ride in the beginning of the day and it made us both sick. I think Eric almost threw up. Wha?!? Are we getting old or what? Neither of us ever used to get sick on spinny rides. Ever. Now they made us both sick. Not cool. Hopefully it was because we ate In and Out and didn't wait long enough to go on a dizzy ride. ...otherwise, our kids are in trouble.
Lagoon pictures at Pioneer Village has been a tradition in my family since my parents were in junior high. We have pictures of all of us kids at various ages in front of these same backgrounds. So naturally, Eric and I had to do it too! I think he looks pretty darn handsome.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the best pictures I have ever seen. You both look fabulous. I usually hate these kinds of pictures...but no. You guys take the cake.

    ReplyDelete